Thursday, June 26, 2014

Zara Sale








Dungarees: Zara / Camisole: ASOS / Shoes: Topshop / Bag: Forever 21

Long time no post... I've been super busy finishing school and taking my final exams, but now it is summer and I can post a lot more now! I am so excited to show you all what I have purchased in the long time since my last OOTD for summer.

Today it was blistering hot and very humid, so I sported my new Zara dungarees that I got in their huge summer sale for a steal. They were on my summer wish list after all! I paired it with a camisole from ASOS, Urban Outfitters bralet, and Topshop espadrilles. I also recently picked up this gorgeous back from Forever 21 that is identical to the 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli. I was shaking when I saw it.

If you're reading this, thank you! I've missed you all so much and love you to bits.

Shop my look below!

Much love xxx Nina


No comments:

Post a Comment